M & M experiment 1/09

Surprise
Today during our M & M experiment I thought that only the color would dissolve in the water but instead it dissolved not just the color but also the sugar off it.

Summary
In this project I learned that M & M lose their color and the M & M's sugar dissolves and spreads around the plate.

Backward
Before this experiment I never new that a M & M could lose it's color or it's sugar be dissolved.

Inward
This week I think that I did what the expectations asked me to do: make a hypothesis ,write my data and  I took notes.

Outward
I worked like other people and we had the same data because we were in a group viewing one M & M so we had the same data.

Forward
One thing I would like to improve on is that I can take more detailed notes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18