M&M experiments 1/16

surprise
This week while we were doing the experiment on the temperature of water where the M&M's where in I thought that the room temperate water would dissolve the fastest but instead the M&M in the hot water dissolved the fastest.I was surprised because we were keeping on doing experiments with room temperature water so I thought it would dissolve the fastest.
summary
This week I learned that M&M's can really surprise you on how they dissolve in water (also different types of water),how they dissolve in different temperatures in water,and what they look like when they dissolve with two or more M&M's in a cup of water.
backward
I had never tried to put M&M's in water,but now I know that when you put them in water they dissolve.
inward
This week I think I did good because I had all my papers done and had all my data collected.

outward
I worked like other people because we were all  the same table so we had the same results.


forward
One thing I would like to improve on is making more specific answers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18