Crystals experiments Part 2 1/26

Surprise
 I was surprised when we where examining the crystals after we pet them in the water and it looked like salt an the unknown the way they dissolved looked the same at first I thought it was epsom salt but then it turned out to be salt.

Summary
I learned that different types of crystals if one looks like the other from a daily view don't just expect it to be that because to find the answer you have to run more tests like what we did.

Backward
A teacher dissolves sugar and salt in two largeThe only thing I knew about this topic is that we did some other crystal experiments the week before but besides that I never really did any thing like it.Now I learned that when you dissolve the crystals after a while you really know what is 
the unknown crystal is.
Inward
I feel good about my work because we where able to finish everything that you assigned to us and also we where able to figure out the unknown crystal.

Outward
The only people that may have done work like me (that I know of) where the people at my table because we where all dissolving the crystals so we all wrote the same thing and while we where examining the crystals after we all wrote the same thing.

Forward
One thing I would like to improve on is that when we have to decide at the beginning or halfway through I would like to be able to make more realistic guesses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18