crystal experiments 1/23

Surprise
My surprise this week was when today we were crushing the crystals and I originally thought that the unknown crystal was Epsom salt but I found almost enough information to say for sure it's sugar. 

summary
This week I learned that different crystals look very different and the sound they make are very different.I learned that even if they look the same they are very different shapes and sounds when you look at them closely.
Backward
I had never tried to see any of these crystals side by side before.But now I know that even if some might look the same from a distance if you look closer they are very different crystals
Inward
This week I think I did good to ok because even if I completed all my papers I could have written better responses.
Outward
I did work like the people in my group because we were all experimenting the same thing so we had the same results.
Forward
One thing I would like to improve on is to give better answers.( More advanced,more clear,better answers with what data I have collected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18