Rock Cycle Cartoon 09/14-9/18



















Summary

The rock cycle is one of the more interesting cycles. For our assignment this week we had to recreate the rock cycle but in cartoon form. So for us to make a rock cycle cartoon of course we have to learn a bit about the rock cycle, but I'll explain that later. Before we made our cartoon the class did an activity were we acted like rocks and went through the rock cycle.  By doing this activity it really helped us understand how the rock cycle is preformed and what affect it has on the rocks. I think that this little activity was a big help in the understanding of the rock cycle

S&EP
  
I built my model ( Well I made a cartoon, but you get the gist.) as I learned about the rock cycle. Like I said before the rock cycle is a very interesting cycle. It is the cycle on how one specific type of rock can turn it to another one just like that. Just like all that needed to happen for a metamorphic rock  to change into an igneous rock is for the metamorphic one to get very hot or "melted" with magma. Then with some cooling it becomes an igneous. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18