sloths 5/28

Surprise
 One thing that surprised me is that sloths can move their heads almost 360 degrees.I was reading the article and I read it and thought it was super gross but then I realized lots of animals can turn their heads almost all the way around and I thought it was pretty cool.




Summary
The article talked about where sloths lived and about their habitats.The article also talks about how there are two different types of sloths two toed and three toed and what the difference is. It talks about how sloths defend themselves and why they are so slow.

Citation:"Sloth." Sloth. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 May 2015.
Backward
The only thing I knew about sloths is that they're slow and there are three toed ones and two toed ones. Now I know that they can almost turn there head all the way around and when a predator is near "sloths turn from sluggish to slugger, biting fiercely, hissing, slashing with their claws, and shrieking."

Inward
I chose this article because I always wanted to know more about sloths (and they're cute but not have to read an entire website or something like that, and when I saw the article I though hey this must tell me all the things about sloths!

Outward


This article does not affect the future,the environment or the community because the animals are not endangered, there isn't a new species and it wouldn't affect the community at all. One thing it does though is inform people all the interesting things about sloths

Forward
I would suggest to the author of adding some more things involving their diet. He didn't add anything about the diet and as a reader you want to know things about the sloth like habitat,diet,etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18