Creating dinosaurs 05/15

Surprise
I was surprised when I was reading the article and found out that there even was a possibility of recreating dinosaurs. I knew it couldn't be done but I never thought how it would have worked if we could bring dinosaurs back to life.



Summary
What I learned by reading this article was that dinosaurs can not be recreated the way they have it in Jurassic Park or World, even though yes we could transfer all the DNA and all that but it's just too complex. We do have one chance though "The answer though does lie in genetic modification of our only living dinosaurs, the birds." Even it would still be hard, there is a chance of being able to bring back dinosaurs through birds.

Here is the citation the article I read:"Creating Dinosaurs: Why Jurassic World Could Never Work." The Conversation. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 May 2015

Backward Looking
I never even thought about dinosaurs being able to come back to life but know I know now that it might be able to be done through DNA transfers.

Inward-Looking
I chose this article because I like dinosaurs and what there like because there such mysterious animals so when I saw the article I got excited so I wanted to see what they were talking about.

Outward-Looking
 It will affect the future because it proves that bringing things back to life can be done maybe not now but maybe in the future.

Forward-Looking

One question I have is will people be able to bring extinct creatures back to life? 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18