Frog that looks like Kermit

Surprise:
It surprised me when I found out that these glass frogs have see through stomachs. I was reading the article when I found out that they have see through stomachs!  Uhhh!

Summary:
The article talks about how these see through frogs, one have see through stomachs (which is creepy). Another things is that these frogs are fighting a battle against fungus, people are trying to get rid of the fungus so the glass frogs can live.

Complete citation:New Real-Life Frog Looks Like Kermit." New Real-Life Frog Looks Like Kermit. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 May 2015.

Backward-Looking: 
I never knew there were frogs that have skin that's clear where there stomach is. Now I know that they need help against the a deadly fungus called chytrid.

Inward-Looking: 
At first I thought frogs were really cool and I still do but I never knew all the different things that frogs can do like spit poison far or have see through stomachs. Now I'm interested even more in frogs.
Outward-Looking:
This article affects the environment because it talks about how these frogs are fighting against the chytrid fungus and us humans need to help them.
Forward-Looking:
One question I still have is why are the skin over there stomachs clear? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18