magnetism 3/19

Summary
This week I learned somethings about magnetism.I learned that pretty much nothing can break the magnetic field.EXAMPLE: we could make the paperclip drop by putting something in between the paperclip and the magnet.
Surprise
This week I was surprised when I saw how the we made our own magnets ought of the materials we could use in our everyday lives.I was surprised by this because I did not think that we could make very good working magnets with everyday materials.( I thought we would have needed really weird and complex things).
Backward
I did not know much or not one bit about magnetism, but know I know how to make your own magnet, I know a little about the earths magnetic field now, and I know about the magnetic field.
Inward
This week I feel good about what I put down on my answer sheet and the papers I did. I feel good about my answers because I think I really understood what Mrs. Garcia was teaching me and what I put I really truly felt sure.
Outward
My work this week was not like anyone else. The only thing is that on Thursday we were in a group and we put the same answers.
Forward
One thing I would want to try next week is that we get our experiment done we, answer our questions and finish the questions and then we can take it less serious and preform the test alot of times even if we already have the answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18