Master Mines

Summary
This week where doing an assignment called master mines it is a website where we find minerals and we had find out what the unknown mineral was by doing different tests on the mineral. While we did the tests it told us what each of the test do and what they are for and we took that information and transferred it ( in our own words) onto our Google doc.

Surprise
This week while we where doing our master mines we had to find out what the unknown mineral was by doing different tests on the mineral and when I found out that color was one of the tests I was surprised. I did not think that the color could help you find out what type of mineral it is.

Backward
I knew somethings about minerals like what the mohs scale is and how to test streak.I also knew how to test hardness and streak.Now I know what color,luster,streak,hardness,structure,density,cleavage,and conductivity are and how to test them.

Inward
I feel good about my work this week because I had finished my master mines two days before the due date
( finished Wednesday due Friday) and I finished it well and with care.

Outward
I did not work with anyone, we all worked by ourselves. The only exception would be that if I got the same answers as my classmates.

Forward
One thing I would like to improve on is my answers, I would like them to be a little longer and more specific or fancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18