Severe Weather Project Reflection

                 


During this project I  learned that tornadoes are one of the strongest natural disasters and they can cause lots of damage.I learned that snowstorms are worse than what they seem because they can knock out power  and very important things. 
Backward
I knew that tornadoes were very dangerous but I did not know that tornadoes had winds that could go up to 300 MPH.I did not know much about winter  storms but now I know that they are very powerful and can knock out many important things and that they are very dangerous.
Inward
 I think during our project we did a good job of planning it and editing it.We had some struggles but in the end we worked it out and did a good job.
Outward 
There was only one other group that did the tipe of project we did so we did not do it similar  to them because they made there film all one shoot while we did it in many shoots and put it all together.

Forward
One thing i would have liked to add was some more effects but sadly we did not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18