12/5 atmosphere

I learned that weather only occurs in the troposphere.There is 4 layers of the atmosphere.The theremosphere is divided in to two layers the ionosphere and the exosphere.I also learned what all the layers do Trposphere: weather only occurs in that layer.Stratosphere: the layer that protects earth from harmful rays.Messosphere: where metiors burn up.Theremosphere: where space shuttles fly.


Backward

I did not know much about the atmosphere until now.Know i know that the Messosphere is where metiors burn up.


Inward

This week i am satisfied with what i did because in my opinion i got what i wanted done and I almost the entire time i  was on task and doing my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18