Why I Decided to Return to AdVENTURE 8/27

      The reason I decided to return to AdVENTURE is because AdVENTURE is a collaborative, entertaining, and engaging program that suits my needs. There was no reason to leave AdVENTURE as no other middle school programs offered these benefits and attributes. This program was very beneficial to my learning as it even helped me develop hobbies such as coding and video producing. This program made me try out new activities and pushed me to my work levels. This made me a much better and harder worker, which will help me in the future.

The AdVENTURE program is a program that fits my learning preferences, and I can say many other peoples learn the same way. AdVENTURE is a school that works a lot in groups, which can help the overall product of your work. AdVENTURE is a school that is made in a way where students in a group projects have to all do a fair amount of work evenly or else the final product is not as good as it could be. Meaning, that you get so much work that it is impossible for one student to do it all. This is very key when working in groups.  

This is why I came back to AdVENTURE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18