Viscosity 9/27/15-10/4/15

                                                                                       Summary
Viscosity, different types of boundaries, shield volcanoes and models made from sugar are just some of things that I did. I had the opportunity to make a model of tectonic plates that range from continental plates to oceanic plates. I know that viscosity means how thick something is and that the thing that makes something more viscous are the composition and the heat. Shield volcanoes are volcanoes that are usually made of magma that is not explosive and then looks like a dome, which gives the name shield volcano. Shield volcanoes are effusive volcanoes and they are one of the things that I learned this week. 


SP2: Developing and using models
I actually did three models. I made them all out of candy and sugar. I used frosting as the asthenosphere for my model and my oceanic and continental were fruit roll-ups and graham crackers. I used the pieces to make mountains, volcanoes and trenches. I rebuilt a bunch of items and added a lot of things to make my more more accurate or to make it so that the entire thing is different. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18