reflective blog for the Mr. Cuttatree project

summary

This week we discussed " Deforestation". Deforestation is a shortened word for cutting down trees.Deforestation is a process of cutting down trees. It is not good for the environment. Many things can happen because of deforestation such as loss of oxygen, greenhouse gasses expanding and animal extiction.






backward

I have not learned anything about deforestation untill this unit.Now I know that deforestation is not good for us or the enviroment.

inward

In this project I think i did a good job because in my opinion I was on task and getting my work done.
The only thing i disliked was that I know i could have and should have done better.

outward

I think I did simallar work like others because Evan,Abram and I worked a little together so we might have simallar work.

forward

One thing I would like to improve on is being able to write blogs like this or big blogs like the Mr. Cuttatree blog with effencentcy daily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amedeo Avogadro - 5/27/18

Roller Coaster Project Blog - 2/18/18

Wave Communication - 3/25/18